Are you tired of wondering what to eat before and after practice?
- Are you sick of coming home after training starving but having no idea what to eat?
- Do you want to fuel properly but have no idea what to cook?
- Do you consistently end up going through the pantry/fridge and grabbing whatever you can see which often ends with you feeling guilty?
I understand how frustrating this can be. You want to fuel properly but you don’t know what to eat.
This ends NOW.
The first cookbook built for soccer players is here!
Soccer Player Cookbook was designed just for you. This cookbook provides quick and easy recipes for female soccer players. You will no longer what to eat to fuel your best.
With over 50 recipes, this Soccer Player Cookbook is a great resource to help you stay fueled on and off the field. The Soccer Player Cookbook contains easy and healthy recipes for different meals and snacks. No more wondering what to eat before training or aimlessly scouring the web for healthy snacks! From breakfast and entrees to snacks and desserts, you’ll never wonder again what to eat.
Over 50 recipes to fuel your performance
Sample meal plan for female soccer players
Recipes that cover all types of meals, including breakfast, entrees, snacks, smoothies, desserts, and baked goods!
Serving recommendations for each recipe
Nutrition breakdown for all recipes
- Some of the recipes included: Ground Turkey Asian Meatballs, 4-Ingredient Pancakes, Brownie Batter Oatmeal, Baked “Ziti” Spaghetti Squash, Mocha Almond Smoothie Bowl, and my EASY homemade bagels!
- An example meal plan also shows you how to incorporate the recipes!